Full Job Description
Dishwasher* (PM Shift)*
National on 10th is looking for a dishwasher to fill out their team on a part-time seasonal contract. It is essential that you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and feel comfortable working both alone, and/or within a team. Weekend and late night availability is a must.
At National on 10th, we’ve maintained the charm of our 17th Avenue location, while creating the best place to eat, drink, and play in the city’s Beltline. Head up to the rooftop patio to catch some rays, settle old scores on the ping pong and foosball tables, or bowl a few frames downstairs at our 8-lane bowling alley. When you get hungry, grab a bite to eat from National’s coveted menu while washing it down with a glass of wine, a NTNL classic cocktail, or pick a beer from our wide selection of North American craft breweries. If you would like to read more about the National brand or Concorde Entertainment Group, please visit our website.
- Hourly wage: $15/hour
- Duty meals
- Company-wide food & beverage discount & access to frequent local business discounts/specials
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure a clean and sanitary stock of dishes, utensils, glasses, pots/pans, and cooking equipment is consistently available for kitchen and food service.
- Sort, stack, and load dirty dishware into dish racks in an organized manner to maximize machine capacity and reduce breakage.
- Operate dishwashing equipment in a safe and controlled manner.
- Unload, stack, and sort dishware, distributing and storing in designated storage areas.
- Maintain ongoing communication with all departments affecting the kitchen.
- Ensure the highest level of hygiene and food safety is adhered to according to the restaurant’s standards.
- Ensure that the dishwashing area and equipment is always maintained at the highest level of cleanliness.
- Consistently conduct yourself in a professional and positive manner.
- Aid in maintaining department objectives and ensure they are met and exceeded.
- Strive to advance your knowledge and help raise standards within department by bringing new concepts, ideas and suggestions forth.
- Perform other related ad-hoc duties as required.
- Communicate in a friendly manner with all staff.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- No previous experience required.
- Ability to maintain professionalism, control, and composure in difficult and stressful situations.
- Ability to fluently communicate in both written and verbal English.
- WHMIS Certification is required but can be obtained once hired.
- Food Safe Certification is required but can be obtained within 30 days of joining.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and can lift up to 50lbs.
- Takes ownership of duties, shows initiative and is proactive.
- Lead by example with a positive attitude, good personal hygiene, and a welcoming demeanor.
- Flexibility: must be willing to work a variety of hours throughout the week. Friday-Sunday is a must.
- Team player with the willingness to learn, so there is the potential of moving up within the kitchen and/or company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
|Job Category||Dishwasher, JOB BOARD|
|Salary||$15.00 per hour|
|Job Type||Full time|