Nav Canada is a private, non-profit company that provides air navigation services to the aviation industry in Canada. The SHL Group is a subsidiary of Nav Canada, responsible for providing air traffic control services at airports across the country. If you are interested in applying for Nav Canada Job or the SHL Group, here are some steps you can take:
- Visit the Nav Canada website The first step in applying for a Nav Canada Job or the SHL Group is to visit the Nav Canada website and browse the available job openings. You can search for jobs by location, job category, or job type.
- Create an account To apply for a job at Nav Canada or the SHL Group, you will need to create an account on the Nav Canada website. This will allow you to save job listings, apply for positions, and track the status of your application.
- Submit your resume and cover letter Once you have found a job that you are interested in, you will need to submit your resume and cover letter through the Nav Canada Job page. Make sure to tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific job you are applying for, highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
- Complete the online application form In addition to your resume and cover letter, you will need to complete an online application form. This will include questions about your education, work experience, and other relevant information. Make sure to answer all questions honestly and accurately.
- Take any required assessments Depending on the job you are applying for, you may be asked to complete online assessments or tests as part of the application process. These may include aptitude tests, personality tests, or other types of assessments.
- Attend an interview If your application is successful, you may be invited to attend an interview with Nav Canada or the SHL Group. This may be an in-person interview or a virtual interview, depending on the circumstances. Be prepared to discuss your skills and experience, and why you are interested in working for Nav Canada Job or the SHL Group.
By following these steps, you can increase your chances of securing a Nav Canada Job or the SHL Group. Good luck with your application!