If you’re looking for an intense full-body workout that will get your heart pumping and your muscles toned, you’ve come to the right place! Flybarre, the innovative workout technique created by FlyBarre’s inventor Jen Gilomen, offers just that and much more with this dynamic form of movement training. The following are seven reasons why you need to add flybarre to your fitness routine as soon as possible.
What it is flybarre
Flywheel is a 45-minute high-intensity cardio workout that takes place on a stationary bike. This bike is hooked up to an oversized flywheel, which helps make the workout more challenging. You’ll also be using hand weights and battling against gravity, making it a full body workout! The way you’ll work your legs and arms is by pedaling as fast as possible. Along with this you’ll need to balance yourself on one leg while holding onto hand weights. This will work your core muscles, plus those in your upper body too! Not only will flywheel give you better endurance and strength, but it will also help shed any unwanted pounds because of all that pedaling.
The 10 best things about it
1. It’s a low impact workout.
2. The work outs are only 30 minutes long so you can fit them into your day.
3. It will help tone and strengthen your body, especially your lower body muscles that have weakened over time.
4. There is a variety of moves to choose from so you’ll never get bored with doing the same thing over and over again 5. It improves balance and agility which is important for everyday activities like walking up stairs or bending down to tie your shoe laces
6. The equipment used in flywheel is actually fun!
Where to find classes in your area
Flywheel offers a variety of classes in four formats: indoor cycling, flywheel, ride and run.
How much it costs
Flywheel is more expensive than other gyms in the area, but they offer a free trial class to try it out before you join. The classes are 45 minutes long and feature a variety of high-energy exercises. If you don’t like it, you can cancel your membership within three days and there is no contract or start-up fee. The atmosphere at flywheel is also very welcoming and friendly, so if you’re looking for that type of support system, this might be your best bet.
Who can benefit from Flybarre?
Flywheel and Flybarre have different ways of working out. Both classes will keep you fit, but they do it in different ways. If you are looking for something that will get your heart pumping and make you sweat, try a flywheel class. If you want to tone up, focus on your core, or feel sexy while doing it, then flybarre is the workout for you.
My personal experience with Flybarre
I’ve been doing flybarre for about a year now and I absolutely love it. I was hesitant at first because it seemed like a lot of work when you’re just starting out, but now that I’ve gotten better at it, it’s one of my favorite workouts. The best thing about flybarre is how quickly you see results from all the exercises. If you’re looking for a new workout to try, flybarre is definitely worth your time!
Tips and suggestions
1) Flywheel is a body-weight, kinetic movement workout that combines strength and cardio for a total-body workout. It’s great for people who are looking to build muscle, lose weight, and/or get toned.
2) Flybarre is a high-energy barre class set to music in which you use your own body weight to sculpt lean muscles. The barres are used as part of the choreography but they’re optional too if you want to work on your balance and stability without them.
3) Whether you are new to fitness or have been at it for years, these two classes will challenge you while giving you confidence and energy.